Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stinky pee

As you can probably tell, I've been in a cooking funk lately. So I thought I would document something easy (which seems to be all I can make lately)

So my favourite* way to make asparagus is to just broil it with some olive oil and seasoning.

First thing, oven to high broil. Let it get warm for a few minutes.

Take the woody ends off. Throw on a sheet pan with a little olive oil and salt.



Into the oven for 4-5 minutes.

When you next look at them, there should be a fair amount of sizzle going on. Shake the pan a bit to get them moved around and let go for another minute or two.

Pull them out and hit with a little pepper. Done



And of course
Ice


*spelled that way to make our readers who are subjects of the HRH Queen Elizabeth II feel at home

No comments:

Post a Comment